Contacted Medtronic by e-mail

All posts from Jan 1, 2006 thru Dec 31, 2006

Moderators: Suzanne, ~guin, Moderators

Judieanne

Contacted Medtronic by e-mail

Post by Judieanne » December 18th, 2006, 3:42 pm

Well, I got a reply today that I will be receiving my Medtronic calendar in the mail, thanks to you guys. I'll bet they are wondering why there is such a great interest in the new calendar. One of our own is in it. You go girl. Thanks, Judy
Judy Heart attack 6/98, stent implant 8/98, 31% EF, ASCVD, CHF
ICD implant 8/2/06 Medtronic Virtuoso
Diabetes New ICD implant 9/10/09 Angioplasty (two stents) Nov. 5, 2010 Biventricular Consulta implanted March 13, 2013

don

Post by don » December 18th, 2006, 4:04 pm

I'm told as well that mine is on the way. I'm really looking forward to receiving it.

don

Kat

Post by Kat » December 18th, 2006, 5:00 pm

I am getting mine too. wahoo.

Hey, maybe we could do our own calendar next year.
~Kat - Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
-That which does not kill us can really mess up our hair!
-Having one near life experience after another.

Intro post: http://www.icdsupportgroup.org/board/vi ... 5694#p5694

jellybean

Post by jellybean » December 18th, 2006, 5:07 pm

I emailed and asked for one too :-P They sent it to me in the mail. I'll bet they sure are wondering why they are getting so many calls and email for calendars!!! I think it's great.

J

Helen

Post by Helen » December 18th, 2006, 7:14 pm

I got a large hard cover envelope from Medtronic today and said oh good, my calendar came.. The postage on the envelope was $1.11.. When I opened it there was a generic Medtronic letter thanking me for contacting Medtronic Patient Services.... and an 8-1/2" X 13" customer service form telling me that the 2007 calendar is on backorder at this time.. :? :shock: :lol: They could have saved over $1.00 by sending me a postcard to say that..now I know why our ICDs cost so much... :roll: :roll: Hope I'll get my calendar some day. Love, Helen
Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.

Momof2HeartKids
Forum Moderator

Post by Momof2HeartKids » December 19th, 2006, 10:23 pm

Im glad the will be sendig them out to you, I wonder if everyone will start getting the back ordered notice? I hope not. Jake will be excited to hear how everyone wants them. When we were in the ER yesterday EP told him they want one to but they want it signed with his autograpg :wink: , you could tell he liked that.
Wishing You a Zap Free Day,
Cyndie

(Brugada Syndrome, Long QT Syndrome, Sick Sinus Syndrome, ICD & 2 children one with Brugada, ICD and one with Brugada, Long QT and removed ICD due to staph)

Kat

Post by Kat » December 20th, 2006, 2:45 pm

I just got my calendar in the mail.

I had told my kids what happened to Jake and how horrible things were going for him. Then when I brought in the mail I was able to show them his picture. They both asked me to send along their best wishes for him.

BTW, it is a great picture of you three.
~Kat - Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
-That which does not kill us can really mess up our hair!
-Having one near life experience after another.

Intro post: http://www.icdsupportgroup.org/board/vi ... 5694#p5694

Helen

Post by Helen » December 22nd, 2006, 8:38 pm

They must like you Carl.. I called for my calendar on 12/15 and on 12/18 posted the following:
Helen wrote:I got a large hard cover envelope from Medtronic today and said oh good, my calendar came.. The postage on the envelope was $1.11.. When I opened it there was a generic Medtronic letter thanking me for contacting Medtronic Patient Services.... and an 8-1/2" X 13" customer service form telling me that the 2007 calendar is on backorder at this time.. :? :shock: :lol: They could have saved over $1.00 by sending me a postcard to say that..now I know why our ICDs cost so much... :roll: :roll: Hope I'll get my calendar some day. Love, Helen
Well I was going to call again today for me and Eve but never got a chance..It does look like Mark is on top of the problem and hopefully we will all get the calendar for the New Year.. Now let's all pray hard for Cyndie and her family. Love, Helen
Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.

uksteve

Post by uksteve » December 23rd, 2006, 1:45 am

Im still trying here in the UK have e-mailed them but no reply,still I will persevere, what is it about England!!! dont you "Yanks " like us :lol:
Steve