Medtronic calender information. (Picture Included)

All posts from Jan 1, 2006 thru Dec 31, 2006

Moderators: freckles1880, Suzanne, ~guin, Eric, Moderators

Mark

Medtronic calender information. (Picture Included)

Post by Mark » December 20th, 2006, 3:21 pm

After seeing all the posts and I am sure others out there are wondering if maybe they should call, the rep I spoke with was very nice and said to call the following number: 1-800-551-5544 (the same number on the back of your ID card) and ask them to send you a calender. HE said they have no problem with sending them out and is more then happy to send to anyone that requests one.

I found out mine is also on it's way and can't wait to see it. Hope this information helps. :)
Last edited by Mark on December 30th, 2006, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

karslake

Post by karslake » December 20th, 2006, 10:02 pm

Thanks Mark, but would they send one to Western Australia?

Eve & Blabbermouth 111

jana

Post by jana » December 20th, 2006, 11:38 pm

Would they give me one as a Guidant patient, hopefully future Medtronic patient when this one goes?

Jana

Mark

Post by Mark » December 21st, 2006, 12:19 am

karslake wrote:Thanks Mark, but would they send one to Western Australia?

Eve & Blabbermouth 111
Eve, I don't see why they wouldn't. Give them a call and rattle their cage :lol: - let us know if they send it.

Mark

Post by Mark » December 21st, 2006, 12:20 am

jana wrote:Would they give me one as a Guidant patient, hopefully future Medtronic patient when this one goes?

Jana
Jana, I don't know but tell them that that lovely family on the front page are members of the same support board as yours and see if they will- I imagine they would!

karslake

Post by karslake » December 21st, 2006, 6:34 pm

Hi Mark,
Well, at 1.30am this morning, I rang Medtronic (it is not a free call from Australia). After going through the 'press 1 for... etc. etc.' I eventually got a live person. I explained that I had a Medtronic Maximo ICD and that I would like a calendar, if possible, as the cover picture was of friends.
I was asked 'Calendar? What calendar?' I explained and asked if it were possible to have one sent to Australia.
I was told to hold the line, which I did - for 10 minutes - and the line was dead.

I later rang Helen to wish her a Happy Birthday and told her. She said she would ask Medtronic for a calendar for me.
Then I went back to bed.

Thanks for your help.
Eve & Blabbermouth 111

tomrostron

Post by tomrostron » December 21st, 2006, 7:08 pm

Eve i to have tried to contact medtronic, for a number of reasons including the calender. They have never replied. joe

Mark

Post by Mark » December 21st, 2006, 7:53 pm

karslake wrote:Hi Mark,
Well, at 1.30am this morning, I rang Medtronic (it is not a free call from Australia). After going through the 'press 1 for... etc. etc.' I eventually got a live person. I explained that I had a Medtronic Maximo ICD and that I would like a calendar, if possible, as the cover picture was of friends.
I was asked 'Calendar? What calendar?' I explained and asked if it were possible to have one sent to Australia.
I was told to hold the line, which I did - for 10 minutes - and the line was dead.

I later rang Helen to wish her a Happy Birthday and told her. She said she would ask Medtronic for a calendar for me.
Then I went back to bed.

Thanks for your help.
Eve & Blabbermouth 111
Then Joe wrote: Eve i to have tried to contact medtronic, for a number of reasons including the calender. They have never replied. joe
Grrrr... now that rep is making me look like I'm a fibber, and I hate when I am made to look like a fibber especially since I don't fib~! I am calling Medtronics right now. Results in a few minutes! :evil:

Mark

Post by Mark » December 21st, 2006, 8:06 pm

Okay, just spoke to patient services who apologized repeatedly for any mix up or lost calls. I explained that situation about people outside the US and those wanting to Medtronics calender as Cyndie and kids are the cover family. AT this time of night, no one is there in patient services, only the ones that can make changes in patient information so I was switched to a supervisor.

She took down my information and guaranteed someone would return my call tomorrow morning about this problem. I suggested to her that if it would be easier they could send me 20-30 copies and I could send them from here to our family members outside the US. She thought that would be a great idea and again she apologized for confusion and lost calls.

After I receive tomorrows call I will post and relay the information- I am sorry but just hold tight, I will get it resolved for you guys. :)

BTW, I was very diplomatic and calm on the phone, and even my wife commended me on how I am able to control my self better then I used to... see, all it takes is an SCD to make anyone a teddy bear. :lol:

karslake

Post by karslake » December 21st, 2006, 8:56 pm

Thanks Mark, for all the trouble you have been to. Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Eve & Blabbermouth 111

CarlB

Post by CarlB » December 22nd, 2006, 5:51 pm

Mark and all, used the number that you gave for us to contact. Called yesterday, got my calander today. Before anyone gets mad, the headquarters is in the State of Minnesota not far from where I live. They were helpful and ready to send one out. Checked their records and made sure I was an owner of their unit - Happy New Year and Christmas, to those in the UK - Happy Boxing Day.
CarlB

John C

Calendar

Post by John C » December 28th, 2006, 12:47 pm

Mark How is the Calendar Caper coming a long? Any news yet?

I'l l take one HA HA smile :>) Keep us inform...

John
art-museums bookstore hydrocodone blue-cross-blue insurance-personal newpapers gyn dodge-dealers clothes-shopping nurse-aide bike-shops became-a-state visas rn chiropractors mazda-dealers social-work driving-maps phone-directory marriage-licence alcohol-laws opthamologist [url=http://Duromine-(Brand-Ionamin).drugsboard.us/]Duromine-(Brand-Ionamin)[/url] rural kia-dealers physicians-assistant veternary driver-license mortgage-quotes legal-secretary beauty-salons weather-forcast veterinary-hospitals citys office-manager archaeology cosmetology department-of-health educator toyota-dealerships
skateparks prescription-online library-science no-rx florists koa-campgrounds massage-therapy [url=http://nurse's.ucontroledmedsforum.net/]nurse's[/url] health-care weather-forcast banking-commission nursing-assistant radiologic-technology agencies rottweiler-rescue Womens-Health car-auctions city-maps colleges-and-universities drivers-permit cosmetology-schools pharmacys accountant home-inspector quilt-shops home-inspectors certified-public-accountant fertility-clinics gift-shops Norvasc x-ray-tech hygenist registered-dietician cardiology neurology area-code oxycontin bridal-consultant Xenical gmat
Femdom Shy Park-Sex Secretary Sleeping Smokin-Movies Tanned Vintage Juicy Pale Throat-Fucked Messy-Facials Gay-Sex MILF Monster-Cock Tricked Stripper Legs Couple Facial Natural-Boobs First-Time Model Masturbation Coed Banging Cum-Swallowing Hairy Lick Squirting Clit Muff-Diving Group-Sex Shemale Long-Hair Speculum Uniform Desk Oral Student
Last edited by John C on December 18th, 2008, 2:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mark

Post by Mark » December 30th, 2006, 5:29 pm

Here you go, Earl the bear and my Intrinsic Demo from Medtronics.

Judieanne

Post by Judieanne » December 30th, 2006, 11:30 pm

Mark, how did you receive the beeny baby? I was told by e-mail that children under the age of 12 were sent the babies. I received my big envelope costing $1.59 to mail to say that my calendar was on its' way yesterday. I was thrilled when I went to the mailbox, but disappointed when I opened the envelope to find the note. Oh well, I will have to be patient and wait on it to arrive. See ya, Judy
Judy Heart attack 6/98, stent implant 8/98, 31% EF, ASCVD, CHF
ICD implant 8/2/06 Medtronic Virtuoso
Diabetes New ICD implant 9/10/09 Angioplasty (two stents) Nov. 5, 2010 Biventricular Consulta implanted March 13, 2013

Mark

Post by Mark » December 31st, 2006, 12:13 am

Judieanne wrote:Mark, how did you receive the beeny baby? I was told by e-mail that children under the age of 12 were sent the babies. I received my big envelope costing $1.59 to mail to say that my calendar was on its' way yesterday. I was thrilled when I went to the mailbox, but disappointed when I opened the envelope to find the note. Oh well, I will have to be patient and wait on it to arrive. See ya, Judy
Judy, honestly I don't know how I got one. They said the same thing to me that they were only for 12 year olds and under, but maybe I just had a rep that was in the Christmas spirit and decided to send me one. I do believe though that you can request the ICD Demo which may be of interest to you. I'm trying to get the local paper here to do a small write up on ICD's and would definitely use that if they were willing to add a picture to the article. We'll wait and see! ;)