More Medtronic Calender Information

All posts from Jan 1, 2006 thru Dec 31, 2006

Moderators: freckles1880, Suzanne, ~guin, Eric, Moderators

Mark

More Medtronic Calender Information

Post by Mark » December 22nd, 2006, 7:04 pm

All,

I received a call back today (12/22/06) from a Medtronic representative, and the following information is what I was told-

For those of you in the US and Canada with a Medtronic ICD- simply call the 800 number on the back of your Medtronic card and ask for Patient Services and request a calender. They said they are ordering more of them and to sit tight and they will get it out to you. If they give the "what calander?" response let them know that there is a calender and if they could check please, they will do so.

For those of you outside the US (Joe and Eve come to mind from another post) that would like a Medtronic Calender, please private message me your home mailing information and I have a number of a rep to send them to that will verify information and send them out to you. She said she realizes that your call is not toll free and this might be a faster method and less expensive. My mailbox is awaiting your message.

Unfortunately, if you don't have a Medtronic ICD I am not sure if they will send one out, so I asked for a few extras but don't know if they will send them to me. Don't yell please, I am only the messenger. :(

I will leave this sticky so everyone has a chance to read it and of course, as soon as I get mine I will scan the picture of Cyndie and her kids and post it on the board for everyone to see.