Our New Christmas Puppy

All posts from Jan 1, 2006 thru Dec 31, 2006

Moderators: freckles1880, Suzanne, ~guin, Eric, Moderators

Momof2HeartKids
Forum Moderator

Our New Christmas Puppy

Post by Momof2HeartKids » December 26th, 2006, 1:35 pm

They kids were thrilled with the new puppy. She is so cute. We let the kids together name her. They named her 'Summer'. She is 1lb 10oz. right now. Our labradoodle 'Cody' is 85lbs or more now - I hope she gets bigger soon, I am afraid he will step on her by accident...that would not be a good thing. He seems to like her though and realize that she is a lot smaller than him. I will try to post a pic if I can figure it out again :roll:
Wishing You a Zap Free Day,
Cyndie

(Brugada Syndrome, Long QT Syndrome, Sick Sinus Syndrome, ICD & 2 children one with Brugada, ICD and one with Brugada, Long QT and removed ICD due to staph)

Mark

Post by Mark » December 26th, 2006, 4:16 pm

Awww, I love a new puppy in the house- I bet the kids are excited.

Cyndie if you have any problems posting the picture, send it to my email and I will get it on your message for you. :)

don

Post by don » December 26th, 2006, 7:52 pm

Cyndie, you can have a puppy or you can have furniture. You can't have both. But you already know that. A puppy's love is worth more than any furniture or pair of shoes. Looking forward to a picture of your new family member.
BTW that little critter I posted a picture of is now almost 30 pounds. That's probably about as big as he's going to get.
don

Kat

Post by Kat » December 27th, 2006, 6:24 pm

Ah, I can't wait to see the pictures. You have to get some... when you get a few minutes to breathe.

I am doggy sitting now for some friends. One dog is a large 3 year old yellow lab and the tiny 3 month old shelty puppy.

They are so funny togther. When I throw the ball for the lab, the puppy runs behind her barking (yapping) then nips at the lab's heels like she is hearding her back to me. It is funny to watch.

At night I put them in their kennels, but the puppy doesn't want to sleep in hers... she wants in the labs kennel. I think the lab is using her as a fuzzy pillow. :lol:
~Kat - Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
-That which does not kill us can really mess up our hair!
-Having one near life experience after another.

Intro post: http://www.icdsupportgroup.org/board/vi ... 5694#p5694