(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ HAPPY HOLIDAYS ¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

All posts from Jan 1, 2007 thru Dec. 31, 2007

Moderators: Suzanne, ~guin, Moderators

Mark

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ HAPPY HOLIDAYS ¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

Post by Mark » December 14th, 2007, 5:49 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
It's that time of year again and I just wanted to thank everyone for a great year here of helping and learning. It seems at this time of the year we look at everything we have and give thanks for those things. I am happy to be associated with this support group, and am also happy to have my ICD family all over the world to share myself with. I could type for hours thanking everyone here individually, but I think it better to say that I do love and care for all of you and find great comfort and support through your posts. So for whatever domination you are or whatever event you celebrate may each and everyone of you be blessed though this season and the rest of the year.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Don36

Post by Don36 » December 14th, 2007, 6:47 pm

Thanks Mark, and may we wish you and yours a Great Holiday season and a Blessed and Peaceful Christmas. Thanks for all the work on the board and keeping us together I really appreciate being able to come in every day and check on my ICD family.
Don36

Kat

Post by Kat » December 14th, 2007, 7:28 pm

I love the way you did that subject line.... very cool.

And of course a very big Happy Holidays to you and everyone.

And, as Kinky Friedman says, May the God of your choice bless you.
~Kat - Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
-That which does not kill us can really mess up our hair!
-Having one near life experience after another.

Intro post: http://www.icdsupportgroup.org/board/vi ... 5694#p5694

karslake

Post by karslake » December 14th, 2007, 7:51 pm

Thanks, Mark - and a very merry & zap-free Christmas to you and yours - and a happy New Year.

Love,
Eve & Blabbermouth 111

beachjay

Post by beachjay » December 14th, 2007, 8:49 pm

Seasons greetings to all of you ! I was so lucky to find this site when I had the implant in July. Thank you all....

Jacky in Texas

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.....Bertrand Russell

Mark

Post by Mark » December 15th, 2007, 9:44 am

Kat wrote:I love the way you did that subject line.... very cool.

Ahhh, just a bit of ASCII code to brighten the holidays.. :) You should see what I could do if I really got crazy with that stuff. :snowman:

Keith of WI

Post by Keith of WI » December 15th, 2007, 11:29 am

I don't have all the fancy wording or peoms that others have! But here is Happy holidays, and have the best New year ever!

Thanks for all the support I received from others, and hope I have helped others or at least got a smile out of them at a time.

:tree: :anisnow:

Oh, and Kathy B quit sending me the arctic cold :freez:

JohnM

Post by JohnM » December 15th, 2007, 1:00 pm

IM very thankful for finding this board. And I hope each of you have a very happy holiday season and New year. And may you be zap free. :)
John
MI 8-1-07, 4 Stent Failures from Aug 07 to May 08 ,Right Bundle Branch Block, Multiple VT episodes, SCA 10-09-07, ICD 10-10-07, Appropriate ICD shocks (5), Bypass Surgery 6-6-08, Cardioversion from A-Fib 6-9-08,CHF Diagnosed Class II 2-09, Pulmonary Embolism 4/10, IVC Filter Insertion, Colonectomy, Appendectomy and Hernia repair 8-30-2011, April 2013 Hospitalized Severe CHF, and Ishemic Cardiomiopathy, Sept 2013 Removal of ICD and replaced with CRT-D.
St. Jude Medical CRT-D. CD3365-40C and Coumadin for life :-(

John C

HAPPY HOILDAYS

Post by John C » December 24th, 2007, 11:26 am

Happy Hoildays to all here on the board and a Zap free 2008

John in Charlotte NC