WELCOME JO ANN.....

All posts from Jan 1, 2007 thru Dec. 31, 2007

Moderators: Suzanne, ~guin, Moderators

Hoosier Tom

WELCOME JO ANN.....

Post by Hoosier Tom » December 20th, 2007, 2:56 pm

Hi Jo Ann,

Justed wanted to say welcome to the board and glad you found us. I had seen a couple of posts from you but just saw your intro thread.

This has been a great place for me. I have recieved a lot of help from the family here, as I am sure you will too.

I used to live down in North Carolina during the 80's. Are you familiar with the Beaufort/Morehead City area? That was my old stomping grounds when I was there. Started out in the Jacksonville, Swansboro area, then went on down to Beaufort. Ran around there, Emerald Isle, Atlantic Beach, Harkers Island......... Have only been back once since I left there but have lots of fond memories from there.

Glad to have you onboard. Jump in there anytime.

Tom

Jo Ann Miller-Kinsey

Post by Jo Ann Miller-Kinsey » December 20th, 2007, 4:28 pm

Thank you, Tom for the welcome. Yes, this board is a Godsend. I have learned so much from this board - smile.

I came to NC in 1983 from Washington, DC where I am orignally from. Been here ever since and I have driven all over NC - smile. Yes, I am familiar with Beaufort/Morehead City - one of my friends is from Beaufort - his parents owned a store there when he was younger - smile. It is a small world.

I have been wondering if there is anyone here in NC on the board - I have seen two from the Charlotte area but no one in the Raleigh Durham area.

Again, thank you for the warm welcome.

Keith of WI

Post by Keith of WI » December 20th, 2007, 6:04 pm

Welcome Jo Ann,

Welcome from "Gods Country" WI I tried to check back on messages, never did find your intro, but was late last night. Glad Tom started one. We are each so individuals, yet we all have many of the same type of problems or fears. It is good to meet others that can help us to learn we are not the only ones that feel this way or that way. Just enjoy the family type of fun and serious talk. Looking forward to here that southern drawl, cloest I got was when stationed at Ft. Gordon, GA that was a few years back!

Later, just jump on in the water is fine.

beachjay

Post by beachjay » December 20th, 2007, 8:10 pm

Welcome Jo Ann. This is a great group, knowledgeable and caring. I had my implant July this year.......
Jacky in Texas

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.....Bertrand Russell

karslake

Post by karslake » December 20th, 2007, 8:51 pm

Welcome Jo Ann from Western Australia. Great to have you in the 'family'. Stay with us.
Cheers,
Eve & Blabbermouth 111

Mark

Post by Mark » December 20th, 2007, 9:46 pm

:::just jumping in::::: Welcome Jo Ann! :wave:

Helen

Post by Helen » December 20th, 2007, 10:14 pm

Hi Jo Ann.. welcome from New York.. Glad to meet you and hope to hear lots more from you. Love, Helen
Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.

CarlB

Post by CarlB » December 20th, 2007, 10:21 pm

Hello Jo Ann, A big Welcome from Minnesota land of 10,000 lake and "grumpy old men."
CarlB

Momof2HeartKids
Forum Moderator

Post by Momof2HeartKids » December 21st, 2007, 2:10 am

:xmaswav: Welcome Joanne!
Wishing You a Zap Free Day,
Cyndie

(Brugada Syndrome, Long QT Syndrome, Sick Sinus Syndrome, ICD & 2 children one with Brugada, ICD and one with Brugada, Long QT and removed ICD due to staph)

Lane

Post by Lane » December 21st, 2007, 10:32 am

Howdy Joanne from Austin Texas!!! Glad to have you on the board. Lane

tomrostron

Post by tomrostron » December 21st, 2007, 12:03 pm

Welcome joanne, from the uk. joe

Karentko

Post by Karentko » December 23rd, 2007, 7:34 am

Hi Joanne...Welcome to the family,you wont find a nicer group of people anywhere.I dont have an ICD ,but my husband does.I am also from Wash DC originally and moved to Florida in 1982...first making a stop in Rocky Mount where my sister lives...which I dont think is to far from Raleigh.Anyway Im sure this board will help you..like it has helped me :) Glad you found us.

:hrt Karen
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart....Helen Keller