New Website about Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy

Links to news stories of interest to heart patients.

Moderator: Moderators

Cynaburst

New Website about Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy

Post by Cynaburst » August 12th, 2016, 10:35 pm

Hi All,

I wanted to let you all know about a new blog and website about HCM that I have created. This site is both a collection of resources and news site with the latest about HCM all in one place so you don't have to go searching for it. There is also a resource page of organizations and websites of relevance to HCM. I just added ICD Support Group to the list. I have always found this group to be very helpful when I have questions about my own ICD.

The website is:

http://www.HCMBeat.com

Come on by and visit, and if you think of other resources, drop me a line and let me know. I hope that it will prove to be useful and informative to the HCM community.

Ozchrissy

Re: New Website about Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy

Post by Ozchrissy » August 13th, 2016, 12:28 am

Good luck Cynaburst, that is a great idea. I know a few of our members have Hypertrophic Cardiomyopahy so it will be good for them also. It is in a special category as far as the cardiomyopathys is concerned, and it is good to get all the relevant information in one place.
“I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” Carl Jung

Diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in 10/99
LBBB & VT diagnosed Feb 06
Guidant Biventricular Pacer ICD inserted Feb 06: Boston Scientific Incepta CRT-D inserted May, 2012
Oesophageal Cancer, 2012, Gall Bladder & Septicemia 2014 resulting in VFib and severe heart damage
Bare Metal Stent May, 2012 Mitral Valve replaced 2015
Meds: Entresto, Bicard, Coralan, Eurtorxsiq, Frusehexl, Spiractin, Sigmaxin, Creon, Warfarin,
Appropriate Shocks for Ventricular VFib.