It is currently August 24th, 2017, 12:00 am

The DVLA again 

Post The DVLA again
Sorry about this and not meaning to annoy anyone, but I have issues with that God like band called the DVLA. My 6 month ban is up next week, but they still won't let me drive until they get the ok from my Cardiologist, although he, {the doc] says i am ok and recovered. The reason is that I did not send my physical licence back to the DVLA. Had I done so, then I could drive while they confirmed what the doc said. They apparently revoked my licence, so that is different. It is not to do with my medical condition. A person with an identical event could drive, while I may have to wait until the doc signs me off which may be another 6 weeks. I am so annoyed. I have been a driver for 50 plus years with not a single point or driving offence on my licence ! Is this just a UK rule ? It seems a bucratic bit of nonsense to me. I have done nothing wrong. What do some of you think ?

Cheers Poppy.

October 29th, 2016, 3:57 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin/Mod

Post Re: The DVLA again
No poppy it is not just a UK rule. There is a special secret place they train all MVD employees and until they can prove how difficult they can be they can't face the public. punisher

But you will get through it although it may be a few more days.

wavhi

Medtronic-Visia AF implanted 7-8-2016 stayed with the with 6947 Sprint Quattro Secure lead. Original ICD implant 2-4-2009.
Major heart attack, carcinogenic shock and quad bypass 10-13-08 post myocardial infarction, old inferior MI complicated by shock and CHF, combined, Atherosclerosis, abdominal aortic Aneurysm, Seroma 7 cm, left leg. Stent in the left main vein 10-7-2014

My "Wardens" are my bride of 53+ years and my eldest daughter.

October 29th, 2016, 7:22 am
Profile E-mail