Welcome Amanda1smom

All posts from the inception of the board until Dec. 31, 2005

Moderators: freckles1880, Suzanne, ~guin, Eric, Moderators

Shelby
Board Creator

Welcome Amanda1smom

Post by Shelby » December 30th, 2005, 2:27 pm

Welcome to our family! Thank you for posting your introduction in our intro. thread. We look forward to getting to know you even better.

You might want to pop over to the Moms, Dads & Kids forum and meet some new friends there: viewforum.php?f=2

But of course you're always welcome on either forum. Have a wonderful new year!

Shelby
Afraid to post here? Remember:
"Some people think only intellect counts...but the functions of intellect are insufficient without courage, love, friendship, compassion and empathy." ~Dean Koontz

don

Post by don » December 30th, 2005, 2:36 pm

Welcome Nancy

Welcome to the family and thank you for your introduction. If you'd like to add pictures of you and Amanda to your introduction you can send them to me at dep9@sbcglobal.net and I'll take care of the addition.

As a housekeeping measure I deleted the profile for 'Snowshoe'.

Please join in any discussions that interest you and ask any questions that you may have.

Namaste

don

amanda1smom

Post by amanda1smom » December 31st, 2005, 3:13 am

Shelby and Don,

Thanks so much for the welcome. I feel I will be able to learn so much here regarding the feelings you all share having an ICD. It's wonderful to have a forum we can all share to support ourselves and others with ICD's seeing in our case, our hospital doesn't have any groups for those people having devices after implantation. Blessings to all of you who are living proof of the wonders of medical science.

Nancy